The Moses Feldman Family Foundation does not accept unsolicited requests for funding.
Submission of grant proposals is by invitation only.
Organizations that have been invited to submit an application should include the following information with their proposal:
- The amount and purpose of the request.
- A proposal narrative or an existing document that includes a description of the organization’s work. If applicable, include a description of any specific services, projects or programs for which the organization is requesting funding. (Please note that we are happy to support general operating expenses if that is most helpful.)
- The organization’s annual operating budget detailing revenues and expenses.
- If applicable, a budget detailing revenues and expenses for the specific project for which the organization is requesting funding.
- If applicable, a brief progress report on the most recent grant received from the Foundation, including a budget detailing actual revenue and expenses. We will accept an annual report for general operating grants.
- A copy of the IRS letter confirming that the organization is a current nonprofit 501(c)(3). Please note that there is no need to include this letter if it has been previously submitted unless the organization has received an updated letter from the IRS or its tax status has changed.
- The organization’s most recent audited financial statement and 990 tax return.
- The name, address, telephone number and e-mail of the contact person within the organization to whom correspondence regarding the proposal should be addressed.
The Moses Feldman Family Foundation has one grant cycle per year. Proposals are due in February for consideration at the foundation’s April grants meeting. Proposals may be submitted by mail or electronically to:
The Moses Feldman Family Foundation
Eight Tower Bridge, Suite 410
161 Washington Street
Conshohocken, PA, 19428
The Foundation may also accept grant requests at other times during the year at its discretion.
- The Moses Feldman Family Foundation does not accept unsolicited requests for funding. Submission of grant proposals is by invitation only.
- The Foundation accepts grant requests only from organizations that are tax-exempt under Sections 501(c)(3) or 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code. Individuals and for-profit organizations are not eligible for funding.
- Programs or projects that do not fit within our Program Areas will not be considered for funding.